Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween





There was a fun Halloween party at our
church. All the children were dressed up, and there were fantastic costumes. We had a great time, and Jackson won a prize for having the best costume in his age group!







Our little vampire, ready for a night on the town!










Jackson with his friends...
What a spooky crew!


10 Comments:

At 7:42 PM, Blogger Deb said...

How adorable! I love it!

 
At 9:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is a boy Shanna!! Holy cow, he looks just like her! We would love to get kissed by that vampire!!
Woodmonkeys

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger Elena said...

Makes Halloween way more fun when you have kids doesn't it?! He looked darling! I love the cape.

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger wendysue said...

He is adorable!! I love it.

 
At 6:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! I hope he left some candy for the other monsters! Wish we were there. Caden wants to play with his cousin!

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger Christy said...

Wow! What a great costume. I would have voted for him to win, too!

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger Dave and Julie said...

Jackson looks cut but I could make out what you are Brent ha ha ha miss ya

 
At 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Shanna! Jackson is adorable and so big already!! Looks like you guys have are having fun. E-mail me sometime! tyleylamb.arbonne@yahoo.com

Talk to you soon! Love, Ty

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger brianna_banana said...

What a cute little boy you have. So how are you doing.

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger Hollie said...

Hey there! I wandered on to your blog today. How is Florida treating you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home