One Busy Saturday
It was a crazy wonderful day today. We had a little Easter get together Saturday morning. We had some lunch, made some Easter crafts (we're talking simple, easy, did I mention simple?), and had an Easter Egg hunt. After rain, wind, and snow this week, it was great to finally see the sun! Saturday night, we went to our first Passover Seder. This was an incredible experience. We LOVED every minute of it. We read from the Haggadah, sang special Passover songs, ate matzah, drank four cups of wine (um...grape juice for us!) and Jackson looked for the Afikoman. I think Jackson summed it up, "Mom, I want to go to Passover again!". We had a very, very good day.
Our sweet girl. She LOVED her eggs.
Our sweet boy. He had a great day.
The hunt is on.
More eggs!
Jackson showing Daddy his Easter craft.
The aftermath...like I said, a GREAT day!

3 Comments:
Thanks so much for the FUN time!
Looks like you pulled off a fun Easter party only if we lived closer. Your kids are growing up so fast
What a fun party!! Thanks for the invite. We had a blast.
Post a Comment
<< Home