Saturday, September 11, 2010

Up, Up and Away

This is one of our favorite events!! The Balloon Races are amazing. Yesterday, about 11 balloons landed in the park right up the street from us. The kids were so excited. The balloons were beautiful and we got a chance to see them close up. Today, we "chased" some balloons. They are incredible.
Chasing balloons.
This one landed just up the street from us.
We got a chance to get pretty close to it. Jackson and Ashton loved hearing the "whoosh" of the flames.
Definitely a cool experience.
See you next year!

1 Comments:

At 4:51 PM, Blogger Kyle and Lacey said...

Oh, so fun! That makes us very Reno home-sick! What great news that Ashton is potty trained. I'm sure you are all loving that! I got a phone call from you the other day, but I think it must have gone off in your purse because all I could hear was footsteps walking in what sounded like a stairwell. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home