Sunday, August 03, 2014

Fifteen Years

Fifteen years. WOW. I am excited we hit this milestone. Brent had to go to NYC and Boston for work, so I decided to tag along. THANK HEAVEN for Auntie Coco who took care of our children while we were gone. We sure love her. Brent and I had such a great trip. We crammed as much as we could into the trip....9/11 Memorial, WICKED, dinner at wonderful restaurants (with NO kids' menus), 5th Avenue, Grand Central Station, the NY Public Library, Rockefeller Center, Central Park, food carts, the Manhattan LDS temple, the Boston Freedom Trail, a Red Sox Game, a trip to Maine, a famous lighthouse and lobster rolls (oh my sweet goodness!).  We also got to see Leslie, Becca, and Liz. What a fun trip. How soon until we can do it again....hopefully not another 15 years!
 
 

 


 
 









 













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home