We love going to the Caribou County Fair with Grandma and Grandpa. Grandma got unlimited passes for the grandkids to ride the fair rides. Jackson rode and rode. I had to bribe him with ice cream to get him off the rides so we could go home!

Riding the airplane.

Jackson and cousin Tyler riding together.

This car ride was Jackson's favorite. I think he probably rode it about 15 times.

The first ride Jackson went on was a little dragon roller coaster. He did pretty well the first two times around, but then starting crying and the attendant had to stop the roller coaster so we could get him off! Maybe next year....
2 Comments:
Looks like fun!
I bet you are glad that you don't live close to a park like that. you would be there all day long. It was a blast.
Post a Comment
<< Home