
The snow hit! It looks like we'll have a White Christmas. We went outside to play in the snow and had a blast! Jackson even stayed out by himself to play. He thought it was really funny to throw snow at Mommy-until I threw it back. The roads were slick, and it snowed practically all day, so we just bunkered in and watched the snow. It was nice to be warm and snuggly in our house.

Ashton even had some fun in the snow. What a cutie!

Jackson saying "cheese". He had a lot of fun. We raced around the backyard and threw snow.

We felt badly for the birds, so we set out more birdfood. The snow is so deep, the food will probably all be gone by morning. Oh well. It's fun to watch the birds. We were just bummed that Daddy had to go to work and couldn't enjoy the snow day with us.
8 Comments:
I love snow days! Jackson looks so cute playing in the snow! Ashton is really smiling now! What a fun time for you! If you have a fireplace, make smores! It's our favorite snow day activity to do after we play outside!
Looks like so much fun! I love the snow. We stayed in yesterday too and made cupcakes and watched Christmas movies! I hope I will see you soon!
What fun! I LOVE Ashton's smile!
Is there anything cuter than little kids all bundled up in snow clothes?! LOVE it, but not the clean up afterward.
Cute, Cute pics. I love all the snow. It is so much fun for the kids.
I love the snow. Looks like your kids love it too. Ashton looks so cute. what a great smile.
Looks like your kids had a ball playing in the snow. Your little girl is so stinkin cute! By the way, I loved your christmas card. Hopefully mine will make it to you by christmas....sorry if it's late. Merry Christmas!!!!!!
I was just doing some blog-stalking and found you guys from Jamie and Bret's. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the expression on Ashton's face! What a cutie! We miss being in nursery with Jackson! Come check our blog out sometime!
Post a Comment
<< Home