Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Lake Tahoe

Today's playgroup reminded me of Florida times-sunshine and sand. We held playgroup at Lake Tahoe today...yes, we are SPOILED. Every time I drive up there, I think how lucky I am. We had so much fun, partially because we had such a great group (31 people!). The kids had such a blast. It was such a success, I think we may go again next month!
So cute!
My handsome boy.
Sweet Ashton. She was totally exploring all on her own!
My kids eating chips. Life could not be better! (OK, maybe if Daddy were there!)

3 Comments:

At 7:36 AM, Blogger The Meaghers said...

So fun! I would love to have play group at Lake Tahoe! Matt asked if I wanted to move to Reno after our visit there. I said "yes"! However, it would make a long commute to DC! The pictures of J&A looking at each other is darling! They are just so cute!

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Jamie said...

It was a blast! So much fun:)

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger Dave and Julie said...

They looks like so much fun. water is fun with little ones. Is Ashton walking? Hope to see you up in Idaho this next week

 

Post a Comment

<< Home