posted by The CEO @ 12:55 PM 6 comments
ShannaI love the headbands that the kids made. They have really grown since I saw them last. Happy Thanksgiving! All is well for me in Denver.
Happy Thanksgiving :) That was a lot of fun, the kids sure do enjoy play group.
Your kids are adorable. I love that you are posting so often, good job! Where was the children's muesum that you posted about? When we first moved there we went to one in Carson city at an old church and it was pathetic. Maybe it's gotten better.
So fun!
Happy Thanksgiving
So much fun! Soooo good to see you!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
Shanna
I love the headbands that the kids made. They have really grown since I saw them last. Happy Thanksgiving! All is well for me in Denver.
Happy Thanksgiving :) That was a lot of fun, the kids sure do enjoy play group.
Your kids are adorable. I love that you are posting so often, good job! Where was the children's muesum that you posted about? When we first moved there we went to one in Carson city at an old church and it was pathetic. Maybe it's gotten better.
So fun!
Happy Thanksgiving
So much fun! Soooo good to see you!
Post a Comment
<< Home