Trunk or Treat
Whew. I'm partied out. The kids had a school party, a playgroup party and tonight we had Trunk or Treat at the church. BRRRRR! It was cold. Here's the crew..
Buzz Lightyear, Jessie, the spookiest skeleton ever, and the sweetest angel on Earth!
This is how the night went....run to the cars as fast as possible, and then huddle in the truck to keep warm. Our good friends, Jason and Mckenna came with us. I hope our kids aren't sick tomorrow. Goodness knows the quantity of candy they consumed without parental supervison.We wish you all a Happy Halloween!!


2 Comments:
I LOVE the costumes. Where in the heck did you find the buzz and jessie costumes??? SO CUTE!
You guys look great! I'm very impressed that you can get Brent to dress up. It's like pulling teeth to get Jarom to do anything at all. Love the costumes!
Post a Comment
<< Home