Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Home Sweet Home

The day finally came! We found a home. We've been here about 10 days...moving with two kids while pregnant...let's just say I was GREATLY relieved when my mom, sister and brother-in-law showed up to help!! We are getting settled and LOVE the new place. The neighborhood is so quiet and peaceful. We love the location and are discovering some new walking trails. The pictures below are from the MLS..but they'll give you an idea of the house. I need to post some better pictures-especially of the VIEW. It's pretty spectacular.

Our first home! :)
Kitchen and Great Room.

Entry

Another view of the Great Room. It has a finished walk-out basement. We are having fun buying some furniture and deciding how to decorate. Now all we need is some company! :)

7 Comments:

At 5:06 AM, Blogger Alisha said...

Congratulations! It is beautiful. I can't wait for a house.

 
At 6:57 AM, Blogger wendysue said...

I'm hoping to head that way for skiing in March! We'd love to stop for a visit! Love the photos! Congrats!

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger Margaret said...

I am so excited for you. It looks beautiful. Life just keeps getting busier for you guys doesn't it?! I am glad you found a place you love, you deserve it.

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger Kyle and Lacey said...

This is so great! Congrats! Are you still in the NW part of town?

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger Elena said...

Oh it's so cute!! Just perfect. Congrats to you guys. I can't wait to see this new little baby too. Hope you are all well.

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger Sheena said...

Wow! The views are awesome! And the timing was perfect.

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Summer and Hunter said...

Gorgeous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home