Happy Birthday
My parents both had their 60th birthdays this year. To celebrate, ALL the children met up at the Little America hotel in Salt Lake City. Growing up, we always went to Little America for our once a year family getaway, usually at Christmas (to see the lights at Temple Square), so it was fitting that this hotel was the setting for the party. We had a great time. We had family pictures (ok, not so fun, but I have to admit-pretty quick...I will post when I get them back from the photographer), swam, ate yummy food, sang ALL the verses of Happy Birthday (our family has about 5 verses), saw the new City Center, rode Trax, and enjoyed being together. Happy Birthday, Mom and Dad. WE LOVE YOU!!!


1 Comments:
It's fun to check in and see how you're doing. Congrats on being halfway through your program! And Ryan is absolutely adorable!!! I wish I had a penny for every time I've heard something along the lines of "you've sure got your hands full" ... I would be one RICH momma by now! I love Jackson and his spy-self. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home