Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday Morning

Yup, that's how we feel on Sundays. It is no small miracle that we make it out the door dressed!

9 Comments:

At 10:34 PM, Blogger Kyle and Lacey said...

What a cute picture! I don't know how you do it alone every Sunday ... you are a wonder woman! What lucky kids!

 
At 9:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adorable!

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger Iverson Family said...

Ummm...yeah...that is so adorable! I agree with Lacey, you are a super mom:)

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger CPA said...

DO you still have the old chair you got from Grandpa when you got married!?!?!? wOW! and Yes you get the gold medal for getting the kiddos ready ALL ALONE!! YOu ROCK!
Megs

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

So cute....We feel your pain! We have a hard time making it out the door too :) (It doesn't help that my kids are STILL scared to go to primary!) Ashton is getting so big! And I love Jackson's "sticker"

 
At 8:10 AM, Blogger Norby Family said...

Ummm...So excited to find your blog! I love your family so much and miss playing with Jackson every Sunday. I am so excited to keep up with your lives through your blog. We miss you guys so much, it was nice to see your smiling face again! Keep in touch!

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger The Wood Monkeys said...

CUTE!!

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger Summer and Hunter said...

They are so cute. We miss you guys! It was so great seeing you and Ashton this weekend :)

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger stanggang7 said...

Adorable! I feel your pain with the Sunday morning crunch. Getting my brood out of bed (teenagers) and dressed for church (the twins) is an exercise of patience some weeks. Especially if I have early morning ward council mtgs. At least JOn is home to help. Why are you alone on Sundays? What is Brent's calling?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home